AccountEdge Connect Email Settings
AccountEdge Connect allows you to set preferences for who your customer's see their invoices coming from, the email address your customers will reply to, if you want to CC anyone (ie: yourself), the default signature that will be applied when you email from AccountEdge Connect, and the default email text that will be included in the body of the email.
You can get to these settings by:
- Logging in to http://cloud.accountedge.com with your Connect Admin account
- Click on Welcome > Settings from the upper right corner of the page
- Click on General in the Upper Left
- Click on Email Configuration under General (left hand side of the page)
You'll see these settings:
- From Alias: The name that your customer see's in their email program (this shows as "From" in most email software")
- Reply-To: The email address your customer sees the email coming from
- CC: If you would like to copy anyone on the email (for example, if you would like a copy to your email)
- Email Signature: This will be at the bottom of emails sent from AccountEdge Connect. Most people put their Company Name or their own name (ie: John Doe)
- Automatic Email Settings: If you use recurring invoices and/or bulk payments you can change the settings for a email to automatically go out when these transactions are processed.
- Email Subject & Body: Customize the text that goes in your email subject and body.