Uninstalling AccountEdge Network Edition (for macOS 10.15+)
To Remove (Uninstall) AccountEdge Network Edition (for macOS 10.15+):
Uninstalling AccountEdge NE (for macOS 10.15 and higher) entails a different process from previous versions. To help with this process, please follow these steps:1. Make a backup of your company file(s).
2. Turn off FileConnect (System Preferences/AccountEdge).
3. Delete the following files/folders:
- • Library/Application Support/Acclivity (system library)
- • Library/Application Support/AccountEdge NE (system library)
Please Note! Your company file(s) are located within this folder! Make sure you back up your company file(s) in another location before you delete this folder!
- • Library/LaunchDaemons/com.acclivity.fileconnect.plist (system library)
- • Library/PreferencePanes/AccountEdge.prefpane (system library)
- • Applications/AccountEdge NE
- • ~/Library/Application Support/AccountEdge NE (This is in your user library folder. You may need to hold down the option key and select GO from the Finder menu to access it.)
Note: One or more of the above files/folders may not be present on your system. If you don't see one or more of the above files/folders, just proceed to the next file/folder on the above list to delete.
4. Permanently delete the files/folders listed in Step 3 from your trash bin.
5. Reboot your system.