During this time of COVID 19, when many companies are forced to telework, AccountEdge Hosted may be a good option. And it’s important to note that it doesn’t have to be a permanent solution. You can host your company file only as long as needed, then return to whatever environment makes sense for your business. If you’d like to discuss that or any other teleworking solution with a product specialist, please call 800.322.6962. Be safe.

  • Section: Accounting
  • Last updated: May 31, 2019, 4:07 p.m.

Adjustment in Previous Fiscal Year

Once you have Started a New Fiscal Year, you cannot make adjusting entries into the previous fiscal year.

You can either restore the pre-close backup and start over from that point, or you can make an adjustment as of the first day of your new fiscal year.