All transactions can be accessed from the Transaction Journal. The transaction journal can be accessed from any module (except Card File) by clicking on the "Transaction Journal" button at the bottom of the screen.
When you click on the Transaction Journal, you will see tabs for the various transaction types:
When looking at transactions in the All tab, you'll see the Source Journal column (Src). The source journal codes are:
- CD = Cash Disbursements Journal
- CR = Cash Receipts Journal
- GJ = General Journal
- IJ = Inventory Journal
- PJ = Purchases Journal
- SJ = Sales Journal
- Changeable transactions will have a Clear Arrow to the left of the transaction.
- Unchangeable transactions will have a Speckled or Gray Arrow to the left of the transaction.
- To Edit or Review the details of the transaction, click on the arrow to the left of the transaction.