Set Up Restocking Alerts
- Go to your Items List and Edit the item you want to setup with a restocking alert.
- Click on the buying details tab (you must have I Buy This Item checked-marked).
- On the lower half of this screen, you can enter the 'Minimum Level for Restock Alert'. When your inventory on hand reaches one below the number you enter here, this item will show up on the To Do List > Stock Alert tab.
- Optional: Set a Primary Vendor for Reorders to take advantage of the Order/Build feature on the Stock Alert tab of the To Do List. This feature will automatically create orders to the vendors listed as Primary Vendor.
Note: You cannot set the restocking alert to zero, as zero is the default in AccountEdge and is interpreted as not activated.
To Do List
To open the To Do List click the To Do List button found at the bottom of the command center. Select the Stock tab at the top to view your restocking alerts.
To Display the To Do List every time you launch AccountEdge:
- Select Setup > Preferences > Windows.
- Check-mark *Display To Do List When Starting AccountEdge.
- Click OK.
Stock Alert Report
To access the stock alert report:
- Go to the top menu bar and select Reports > Index to Reports.
- Select the Inventory tab at the top.
- Scroll down to the bottom and display the Stock Alert report.