Report Printing - Font/Display Issues
Some users, especially those who upgrade from older versions of the software, can experience issues with the way reports display. Information being cut off and other problems.
This can be caused by issues with the Font that is being used for the report. By changing the font you should be able to correct these problems. You can change the fonts that are used for differen reports by:
- Go to File from the menu bar at the top of the screen
- Choose "Default Fonts" from the dropdown
- Click the Reports button
- There is a dropdown for Report Line that allows you to change to the different sections of the form
You can change the fonts for each different Report Line. The defaults are listed below.
|Report Line||Font Type|
|Company||Arial 12 Bold|
|Report||Arial 12 Bold|
|Headers||Arial 9 Bold|
If you are still having issues after the default fonts are fixed try setting the report you are trying to view to the default formatting:
- Customize the report.
- At the bottom of the Customize window click the Format button.
- At the bottom of the Format window click the Use Default button.
- Display the report.