Create Shopify Store
This support article explains the process for getting a Shopify store up and running. This information is provided to direct AccountEdge Customers to Shopify's resources for getting set up. AccountEdge Support does not help with this setup process and customers should contact Shopify directly if they have any questions.
Configure Web Store
- From the Shopify Dashboard, you can customize the 'look & feel' of your store. Additional information is available at: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/your-store/dashboard
- Settings: Custom Domain (if applicable). You can set custom URLs that your customers will use to get to your site. For more information, check this Shopify manual: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/domains
- Settings: General
- Enter information about your store
- Settings: Checkout
- Set up your Shopify Merchant Services / payment options, refund policy, customer account and email options, etc. http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/payments. These options will not affect sales processed through AccountEdge. They are only applicable to sales made through Shopify.
- Settings: Shipping
- Set up shipping information for Shopify. This does not affect shipping information in AccountEdge. Shopify shipping information is available: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/shipping. Shopify shipping information applies when orders are fulfilled in Shopify.
- Settings: Taxes
- To apply sales tax to Shopify sales, sales tax must be set up within Shopify. More information on setting up taxes can be found: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/taxes. This does not affect the sales tax applied to sales in AccountEdge.
- Settings: Notifications
- Set up your Shopify Customer Account, Order Cancelled, Gift Card Notification, etc. Notifications. Information is available in http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/notifications.
Create new Shopify web store
Go to http://www.shopify.com to create a new Shopify store.