Invalid Page Return - Web Pay Error
When are using AccountEdge Web Pay you can receive the error Invalid pg_return_url when attempting to add a credit card.
This error occurs because of an improper configuration setting in Forte's Payments Gateway terminal.
Until this is actually completed - you will continue to receive the Invalid pg_return_url error message when attempting to add credit cards.
To resolve this:
- Open a Web Browser
- Go to https://vt.paymentsgateway.net/
- Login using your credentials
- Click on Gateway Settings on the left hand side
- Click on Secure Web Pay on the left hand side
- Enter in the Return Page 1: https://cloud.accountedge.com/achpaymentresponsecharge
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the screen
If you have trouble accessing the gateway please contact Forte at 866-290-5400 Option 4.
This video also describes the set up process and how to correct this problem: