AccountEdge Formsviewer Issue macOS 10.12 Sierra
User's have reported an issue of receiving a Forms Engine Failure! error when attempting to open Form Viewer on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
This issue can be resolved by moving the FormViewer software, running the update to it, and then moving it back to the necessary location.
To do so:
- Open Finder.
- Choose Go > Applications from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Double-Click into the AccountEdge Pro (or AccountEdge NE Folder) for your current version.
- Double-Click into the FormsViewer folder.
- Drag the Form Viewer Application from the FormsViewer folder into the main AccountEdge Pro (or Network Edition) Folder.
- Double-click on Form Viewer - you will be prompted to Update - do so.
- Drag the Form Viewer Application back into the FormsViewer folder.
You should then be able to launch Form Viewer from AccountEdge as normal.