Adjust Accrual Balance
Use the instructions below to adjust an employee's accrual balance.
- Go to the top menu bar and select Lists > Cards.
- Find the employee you need to change the accrual on and open their card.
- Select the Payroll Details tab the top.
- Adjust amount accrued from the current payroll year:
- On the left side of this window select the Pay History tab.
- Set the Payroll Year to This Year.
- Set the Show Pay History for to Year-to-Date.
- Click on the accrual amount and change the dollar amount here. ***
- Adjust amount carried forward from a prior payroll year
- On the left side of the employee card select the Accrual Balance tab.
- Click on the carry over value to adjust it. ***
*** Note for Canadian Edition The accrual balance corresponds to a liability account. Before adjusting this amount make note of the amount you are adjusting it by so that you can later do a journal entry to also adjust the accrual's liability account.