• Section: US Payroll
  • Last updated: May 21, 2019, 4:05 p.m.

Payroll Marital Status

When setting up employee card files for payroll you will need to select a Martial Status. The options are Married, Single, or Other.


  • Single withhold at single rate.
  • Married but withhold at a higher single rate.
  • Head of household withhold at single rate.


  • Married withhold at married rate.


  • Follows all of the Federal Tables as Married except for the Advance EIC table where it will follow as Single.