Why are my Paychecks not calculating my Arizona State Withholding?
To make sure your employees have the appropriate State Withholding tax for Arizona you must set the percentage rate in the Employee Card. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Open the Cards list.
- Double-click on your employee.
- Click on the "Payroll Details" tab.
- Click on "Taxes" on the left side.
- Click on the Tax Level "State". (This is found in the top center of the window)
- Enter the percentage rate for this employee in the "Allowances" field to the right of the word State.