What's new in AccountEdge Pro?
Easier to Upgrade
'How to Upgrade' link on the Welcome window
We've added a link on the Welcome Window to open the latest Knowledge Base article on upgrading.
Upgrade & Open option to easily upgrade your last opened company file
From the Welcome window, let AccountEdge Open & Upgrade your most recent company file.
Automatically upgrade custom forms and reports
When opening a custom report or form from a previous version, AccountEdge will automatically upgrade it.
Easier Upgrading Process
- Use Auto Upgrade to upgrade your file keeping the same location and name
- Use Manual Upgrade to select the location and name for your upgraded file
- Default the save as file name to append v27.0 and remove v26.0
- When running the upgrader from the Company File Maintenance window, Open or reveal option at the end of the upgrade process
Easier to Use
New Preferences (Preferences>Windows)
When Using Look For Option in Select from Lists, Automatically Select List Entry while Typing.
Tab Moves Keyboard Focus Between Text Boxes and Lists Only (so you won’t tab through the controls).
- A new Preference has been added to allow Mac users to bypass tabbing to controls. This Preference has been added so that focus only goes between the edit field and the scroll area.
AccountEdge Network Edition
- Reduce the number of server calls to improve performance
- Added Recent windows list to the sidebar in Network Edition
- Local Verification so other users can log back in and continue working
Select from List changes
Added enhanced search to the following Select from Lists.
- Activity Select from List
- Item Number/Activity
- A new column has been added to show Item or Activity
- Two new buttons have been added for New Item and New Activity
All Select from Lists have been made resizeable and we will save the window size.
- Streamlined Export file names making them simpler
- Streamlined the Import and Export menu options
- Auto-Build Changes
- You can now Import/Export Auto Build Items
- You can now Import/Export Build Item Transactions
Save the size of the main window (AccountEdge for Mac)
We'll now save the size of the main window behind the command center.
Add reconciled column in the Bank Register
The bank register has a new column, which is sortable, where transactions that have been reconciled will be defined with a checkmark.
Command W to Close the window
Mac users rejoice!