You can change the look and content of printed checks, invoices, pay stubs, purchases, packing slips, and more. Once you customize your form, you can save it so that you can select it when you print or email the form later on.
Customizing forms in AccountEdge makes it easy to use pre-printed checks and forms you already have for your business. Make the necessary edits to the default form and save the template for use later.
You can customize the following forms in AccountEdge:
- Payment Notifications
- Purchase Orders
- Pay Stubs
- Deposit Slips
- Mailing Labels
- W2s and W3
- 1099s and 1096
AccountEdge Checks and Forms
Need to order checks and forms? With business and check printing services from AccountEdge Checks and Forms, you can pay your vendors and your employees quickly and easily. Featuring the latest looks in manual business checks, computer checks, and high-security business checks, AccountEdge Checks and Forms can help you achieve a sleek, professional look.
AccountEdge Checks and Forms has:
- AccountEdge compatible checks
- AccountEdge compatible deposit slips
- Custom checks
- Tax forms
- Invoices, statements, and purchase orders
- Multi-purpose forms
- Business form envelopes
- Packing slips
If you see a default customized check or form that you like in AccountEdge, you can purchase the compatible check or form from AccountEdge Checks and Forms. For example, if you wanted to use the Laser/Inkjet Check #960L for your checks, you could purchase the 960L – Multipurpose Top Check from AccountEdge Checks and Forms for a compatible blank check form.
- Data Field – add data fields or columns
- Text Field- add a text box
- Image – add an image
- Box – add a box
- Line – add a line
- Undo – undo the last change
- Send to Back – send a selected field to back
- Bring to Front – bring a selected field to the front
- Fonts – customize your font
- Properties – change form properties
- Preview – see a full-page preview of the form